Highland Park students and their families are invited to attend the First Annual Engineering Open House and Breakfast to be held at CSU-P on Saturday, October 18, 2014 from 9:30-11:30 am. All events will be held on the 1st floor of the Technology Building. Students and their families may visit:
- Room 140. Computer classroom. Professor Bedoya will be demonstrating computer simulations.
- Room 132. 3D printing lab. Engineering student Ryan Van Deest will be printing items using 3D printers. Sign up for the engineering electronic newsletter and receive a free 3D printed item.
- Room 135. Engineering students will be explaining the Sabbatier reaction apparatus.
- Room 145. Engineering project room. Student projects and posters will be on display in addition to the solar trike and the chair stacking machine.
- Room 120. Machine shop. Students will be showing progress on the solar powered Stirling engine.