posted Jan 15, 2015, 7:56 AM by Elizabeth Decesaro
- Please use the drop-off before and after school. When you enter the drop-off area, pull all the way forward to the next available space. Please do not block the entry to the drop-off area. This allows other vehicles to enter the drop-off and reduces congestion in the street. There are spaces for your vehicle all along the drop-off area past the playground. Staff members are on duty each morning and will help students find their classrooms.
- Never leave your vehicle unattended in the drop-off area. If you must enter the building with your child, please park on one of the adjacent streets or in the visitor's parking lot.
- Please do not allow your child to exit or enter your vehicle from the left lane of the drop-off area. Please pull forward to the curb on the right side.
- Watch for students and their families using the crosswalk on Bramblewood and in the drop-off area.
- If you prefer to park your car, there is parking available on several streets. Please do not block the crosswalks on Bramblewood and Kingwood.
- Please do not block our neighbors' driveways.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE THE VISITOR AND STAFF PARKING LOT ON HOLLYBROOK AS A DROP-OFF FOR YOUR CHILD. This presents a serious safety risk to children as many vehicles are entering and leaving this area.
- Please exercise courtesy and patience when dropping off and picking up your child. With so many people at the school, some waiting and delays are to be expected.
- Please treat crossing guards and playground monitors with respect. Staff and parents who are enforcing the rules are doing a volunteer service for the safety of your child.
- Monitor your speed in and around the school grounds.